Uncategorized

My favorite fictinal character

Hey everyone welcome back to Da normal Blog. On this blog I have to tell you about my favorite fictional character wich is Pico. Pico is from a variety of games. The first time he showed up in was Pico’s School 1999 by Newgrounds.  Ill leave the link for that down below. He also shows up is these:

Games

Movies

Please note that I have never played any of these games besides Pico’s school And Friday Night Funkin so be advised that there may be swearing and other stuff. Also Pico’s school has some swearing and stuff.

Anyways I like Pico cause, I think he’s kinda funny how he acts in the games, and he has a good voice in Friday night funkin, wich is kinda like a rap battling game but theres no words. You will have to try it out to know what Im talking about.

Picos descritpion from Newgrounds

“Pico is a young man with light skin, ginger hair, beige pants, a green shirt with darker green sleves and red shoes with orange marks. He has white sclera with no pupils as a stylistic choice used throughout his series. He is an exceptional gunman and is usually seen dual wielding his weaponry. He also has tremendous skill in unarmed combat, seen in media such as Newgrounds Rumble and Pico’s Unloaded. His weapons of choice are automatic weapons such as the MAC-10, UZI or the M16 Assault Rifle. Pico is also hot-headed, often acting out in aggression.”

So Ya thats pretty much it!

Thanks for reading

One thought on “My favorite fictinal character